In order to improve its equity of access overall aim, the project shall work to accomplish the following objectives:
- Create and/or enhance institutional support structures and protocols or regulation procedures to enable access to Higher Education and foster the consolidation of a social integration and accessibility culture within Accessibility Units partner universities in the Western Balkans.
- Enhance the pedagogical, managerial and administrative staff capacities of partner HEIs dealing with and implementing inclusive education practices.
- Equip the Accessibility Units with effective and relevant equipment and assistive technology.
- Increase external relations cooperation to improve Higher Education access and employment of SwD.
- Increase public and students’ awareness and understanding on the importance of inclusive education within HE for the society.
- The Student Service Units of the partner countries’ collaborating HEIs.
- Students with disabilities (SwD)
- Students who face learning difficulties (SwLD)
- Managerial, academic, administrative and supportive staff
- Youngest with disabilities through NGO and Ministries